STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Aspen Dental has officially opened in Sterling Heights, Michigan with the opening of a brand new office, bringing a new local dentist to their community. It’s the 34and Aspen Dental practices in the State of Michigan, as Aspen Dental continues to break down barriers and provide comprehensive, affordable patient care across the country.
Located at 15032 Hall Road, the office is headed by Dr. Adam Yazback. Dr. Yazback received his DDS degree from the Mercy School of Dentistry at the University of Detroit. Dr. Yazback and his team will provide a full range of dental services from preventative care and general dentistry to prosthodontics and restoration, all in one convenient location.
Independently owned and operated, dental practices in Aspen offer patient-friendly programs and services that make it easier for patients to get the dental care they need, including:
- Personalized treatment and friendly service. Each patient receives a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plan designed by the dentist, with long-term oral and overall health in mind. Services available may include hygiene, periodontal (gum) disease treatment, clear aligners, implants, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crowns and bridges.
- Safe and clean care environments. We have always been committed to the highest standards of safety, and in a rapidly changing world during COVID-19, we have implemented enhanced cleaning, hygiene and safety standards, screening symptoms for appointments, social distancing in our offices, and now offering virtual visits to our patients. You can learn more about our health and safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic via our Smile Wide, Smile Safe Promise.
- Affordable dental care. Aspen dental practices are committed to keeping prices low so patients can get the care they need. The practice works with all insurers and handles paperwork, saving patients time and hassle, and offers free new patient exams and x-rays for patients without dental insurance. And since nobody likes unexpected bills, the practice offers a clear and detailed estimate of the cost of treatment to reassure patients.
- On-site denture labs and denture money back guarantee. Every Aspen Dental practice is equipped with an on-site denture lab, making it easy to quickly complete denture repairs, relines, or adjustments. Patients choose Aspen Dental for all seven styles of full and partial dentures and have the comfort of knowing that dentists and support staff will go above and beyond to ensure proper fit and comfort of their custom dentures. Getting used to dentures takes time, but if patients are unhappy with their dentures for any reason, the practice will reimburse the cost of the dentures when patients return them within 90 days under the Money Back Guarantee Aspen dentures.
- Convenient hours and location. The practice will be open for extended hours, including evenings and some Saturdays, so patients can see the dentist at a time that suits them best. Walk-in patients and emergencies are welcome.
Office hours will be Monday through Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. To schedule a dental appointment, patients can go to www.aspendental.com and click on Schedule New Patient Appointment; or call (586) 722-1560 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633).
About Aspen Dental
The Aspen Dental network includes more than 850 practices, in 42 states, owned and operated by practice owners and independent dentists, who operate with clinical autonomy and share a commitment to creating access to care for those who need it most. need. These independent practice owners expect to record six million patient visits in 2021, driven by a commitment to breaking down barriers to affordable, quality oral healthcare. Each dental team provides patients with a safe, welcoming and non-judgmental environment to meet their dental challenges, including comprehensive exams, cleanings, extractions, fillings, periodontal treatments, whitenings, oral surgeries, dental work. crowns and bridges and denture services. https://www.aspendental.com/
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI)
As one of the largest healthcare business support organizations in the United States, ADMI continues to build and strengthen the infrastructure, expertise, and core competencies that healthcare practices successful healthcare providers need to accelerate their growth and fuel their success, while giving providers the freedom to do what they want. do their best: take care of their patients. Through organic growth and a series of strategic acquisitions, ADMI now supports more than 1,000 health and wellness offices in 45 states and in three distinct categories: dental, emergency, and aesthetic medical. .
In dentistry, ADMI supports Aspen Dental, the largest and fastest growing network of branded dental practices in the United States with more than 870 locations in 42 states, as well as ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, leaders in fixed dental restorations full-arch for patients with missing or failing dentition, with 65 locations in 27 states. Together, the two are the largest provider of fixed and removable prostheses in the United States.
In the urgent care category, WellNow Urgent Care now has more than 85 locations in four states, placing it among the top 10 emergency care providers nationwide, while most recently the ADMI family expanded to include the medical-aesthetic category with the acquisition of the largest single medical spa clinic in the United States in late 2020.