Automated Dating Engines – The Top Rated Marketing Solution For Real Estate Professionals


NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 15, 2021 / In a recent interview with Authority Sharks, the team at Automated Appointment Engines were interviewed for their incredible work in the real estate marketing industry.

Ben Martinez and Conner McBride are the duo that founded Automated appointment engines; a system that helps real estate professionals acquire reliable listings.

Conner and Ben teamed up in 2019 when Conner saw Ben on a podcast and was featured by the podcast owners. They immediately clicked and embarked on a mission to solve the registration problem that so many people thought was impossible; a drought in real estate listings.

Having been in the marketing game for years, the newly formed team managed to crack the code on what real estate professionals were missing in their efforts to achieve more closings.

The problem is, many real estate professionals focus on the quantity of leads and more advanced real estate professionals focus on the quantity of appointments. Ben and Conner’s team believed that in order to help these pros achieve elite level status, they needed elite level conversions.

This led them to focus not only on booking high quality appointments for their clients, but also on helping them convert where they would become the best agents in their competitive markets.

“We knew it wasn’t just bad ad management, it was bad customer service, it was a lack of leadership and a lack of training for realtors on what to do to get the ads. . We estimate that 30% of our job is serving your ads and managing your conversion funnels. The remaining 70% are in leadership. It’s in the conversations we have every few days. It is growth. It is a challenge for real estate agents to be better than them. To master phones, and most to win people’s business ” – Ben & Conner said in a recent interview.

Automated Appointment Engines is one of the fastest growing real estate marketing companies in the United States. It has countless case studies, testimonials and satisfied customers at all levels.

For real estate professionals struggling to fill their calendar with qualified homeowners who are willing to list their homesyou can book a call with their team here.

Ben martinez
[email protected]

THE SOURCE: Authority sharks

See the source version on–The-Top-Rated-Marketing-Solution-for-Real-Estate-Professionals


Comments are closed.