ALBUQUERQUE, NM (KRQE) – Comfort Dental will hold its annual Day of Care on December 23, providing free basic dental care to those in need. In a press release, Comfort Dental states that on the day of care, services are free for all and patients are assisted on a first-come, first-served basis to receive basic dental services and procedures.
Comfort Dental states that certain restrictions apply as more serious dental issues are handled on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of each dentist. This year’s services will be available from 7:30 a.m. to noon.
The company asks the public to contact its local Albuquerque, Rio Rancho or Santa Fe Comfort Dental office for more information. There are 10 offices in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho and one in Santa Fe.
- Alameda Dental Comfort 1125 Alameda Blvd, NW 505-933-6873
- Brentwood Hills Comfort Dental 2010 Juan Tabo Blvd. 505-237-2273
- Central Dental Comfort 13031 Central Blvd. 505-332-2273
- Coronado Dental Comfort 5820 Boul. Menaul NE 505-872-2772
- Cottonwood Dental Comfort 9401, boul. Coors #505-890-2773
- Lomas Dental Comfort 4701, boul. Lomas NE 505-232-2273
- North Valley Comfort Dental 5308 4th Street NW 505-341-2273
- Rio Bravo Comfort Dental 1698, boul. Rio Bravo SW 505-247-2717
- Rio Rancho Comfort Dental 7900 San Pedro Dr NE 505-933-6871
- Santa Fe Dental Comfort 3811 Cerrillos Road, Santa Fe 505-933-6872