SAN FRANCISCO, April 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Dental Burs Market Size is Expected to Reach $881.6 million by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2030. The increasing prevalence of dental diseases such as dental caries is expected to drive the market growth.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- By material, the diamond bur segment held the largest market share due to the fact that most dentists prefer diamond burs as they are highly efficient and precise.
- The implantology application segment is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period owing to the expansion of dental implant applications in various therapeutic areas (cosmetics, leisure, etc.)
- North America dominated the market in 2021 owing to growing demand for new technologies, large number of key players, growing prevalence of dental disorders, and advanced healthcare infrastructure.
- In Asia Pacificthe market is expected to grow significantly in the future owing to the increasing prevalence of dental diseases and the presence of key players.
Read the 110-page Market Research Report, “Dental Burs Market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis Report by Material (Diamond Burs, Stainless Steel, Carbide), By Application, By End Use , by Region and Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030”, published by Grand View Research.
Dental Burs Market Growth and Trends
Rising geriatric population and their need for accessible oral care is expected to further drive the market. Dental burs are essential dental rotary instruments that are used for dentin removal, cavity preparation, hard tissue cutting, implantology, etc., and are usually made of stainless steel, tungsten carbide and in diamond grain.
Tooth decay is the most common and preventable dental condition that, if identified early, can be treated with non-invasive techniques. According to the WHO, in 2020, around 3.5 billion people suffer from oral diseases worldwide, with untreated dental caries of permanent teeth being the most common dental disease and more than 530 million children suffering from dental caries. caries of primary teeth. Factors such as lifestyle change, high sugar consumption and lower awareness of oral hygiene in low- and middle-income countries are the most common cause of caries prevalence.
Serious periodontal (gum) disease, which is a major cause of tooth loss, affects 10% of the world’s population. According to the American Dental Association, 85% of people in United States, value dental health and consider it an essential aspect of overall care. Awareness and importance of oral health combined with better access to advanced dental services will drive the growth of the dental equipment market. In light of COVID-19, the market has been impacted as patient appointment attendance for dental treatments has been temporarily suspended due to the high risk of transmission. However, the market is recovering and companies like Dentsply Sirona have reported increased sales of their technology and equipment segment in 2021. Additionally, many dentists believe there will be an increase in oral care and dental treatments after the Covid-19 crisis and this is expected to propel the growth of the market.
Dental burs market segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental burs market based on material, application, end-use, and region:
Dental Burs Market – Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Diamond burs
- Stainless steel
Dental Burs Market – Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2030)
- Oral surgery
- Preparation of the cavity
Dental Burs Market – End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Dental clinics
Dental Burs Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
List of Dental Burs Market Key Players
- Dentsply Sirona
- COLTENE Holding AG
- SHOFU Inc.
- brewer UNITED STATES
- Prima Dental Manufacturing Ltd
- Diatech UNITED STATES
- Envista/ Kavo Kerr
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- dental prostheses market – The size of the global dental prostheses market is expected to reach $2.3 billion by 2028. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2021 to 2028. Advancements in dental prostheses and growing demand for dental prostheses by the geriatric population are expected to drive the growth of the market.
- dental articulator market – The Global Dental Articulators Market Size is Expected to Reach $194.7 million by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2028.
- pediatric dental market – The Global Pediatric Dental Market Size is Expected to Reach $14.13 billion by 2028. The growth is attributed to technological advancements in pediatric dental procedures. Additionally, an increasing number of oral health disorders are expected to contribute to the growth of the market.
Browse research reports on the medical device industry from Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, UNITED STATES
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.