SAN FRANCISCO, April 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Dental Practice Management Software Market Size is Expected to Reach $4.9 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 10.16% over the forecast period, based on a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Growing number of dental clinics and hospitals and strong government support to boost the adoption of Electronic Dental Records (EDR) are the major factors driving the growth of the market.
Main information and conclusions of the report:
- Based on deployment mode, web segment dominated the market in 2021 due to reasonable pricing structure and high demand.
- The cloud-based segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to factors such as flexibility, disaster recovery system, automatic software updates, increased collaboration, ability to work on any device connected to the Internet, security and user. – user-friendly features.
- Based on applications, patient communication segment dominated the market in 2021. Majority of hospitals and clinics use DPM software for appointment scheduling, rescheduling/cancellation and follow-ups. This is driving the growth of the segment.
- In terms of end use, the dental clinic segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2021 due to the increase in the number of dentists and oral care visits.
- North America dominated the global market in 2021 due to high demand for latest technology, high spending on oral healthcare and strong presence of key players in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030 owing to the growing awareness of oral healthcare and increasing investment by industry players in the regional market.
Read the 118-page Market Research Report, “Dental Practice Management Software Market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis Report by Deployment Mode (Cloud-Based, Web-Based ), by end use (dental clinics, hospitals), by application and segment forecast, 2022 – 2030”, published by Grand View Research.
Dental Practice Management Software Market Growth and Trends
The ADA has estimated that there will be 201,117 practicing dentists in United States in 2020, a 2.7% increase from 2015. Many people are graduating from dental schools and colleges and starting their own practices
This effectively expands the potential customer base. According to ADA projections, there will be 67 dentists per 100,000 people in United States by 2040, 67% of dentists under the age of 55. With the younger generation being more receptive to the use of software and eager to learn and accept new technologies, the growing number of young dentists in United States is expected to drive demand for DPM software. Various initiatives by governments in the United States and European countries are likely to drive the healthcare IT market. This, in turn, is expected to drive the DPM software market. For example, in 2009, the HITEC Act was passed to encourage the healthcare IT industry in the United States.
This has further boosted the adoption of healthcare software in the country. European countries are also undertaking several initiatives to promote health informatics in the region. Some of the notable initiatives include the Interoperable Delivery of European eGovernment Services to Public Administrations, Businesses and Citizens (IDABC); Electronic card Gesundheitkarte (Germany); Norwegian health system (Norway); e-Card (Austria); Imprivata; Sentillion; CAREFX; IBM Tivoli Access Manager; HealthCast, Inc.; and Sense. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has led to an increase in hospitalizations, which is unprecedented in public health.
Nationwide lockdowns and emergencies have been declared in a number of countries to stem the spread of the virus. Most oral health issues and dental appointments were considered non-emergency. As a result, oral care procedures have been suspended due to the potential for transmission. According to the ADA, spending on oral care in United States fell by 66.5% in 2020. According to National Health Services England, the number of patients seen by dentists has fallen by 8% during the pandemic. As a result of the unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, new DPM software installs have declined.
Dental practice management software market segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental practice management software market based on deployment mode, application, end-use, and region:
Dental Practice Management Software Market – Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- On the site
Dental Practice Management Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2030)
- Communication with patients
- Payment processing
- Insurance management
Dental Practice Management Software Market – End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- Dental clinics
Dental Practice Management Software Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (SOUL)
List of Dental Practice Management Software Market Key Players
- Henry ScheinInc.
- Good Methods Global Inc.
- Carestream Dental, LLC.
- CD Nevco, LLC (Curve Dental)
- Practical-Web, Inc.
- Nextgen Healthcare, Inc.ow
- Ace dental software
- Datacon Dental Systems, Inc.
Check out other related studies published by Grand View Research:
- dental services market – The size of the global dental services market is expected to reach $554.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- dental implant market – The global dental implants market size is expected to reach $8.0 billion by 2028. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2021 to 2028. The growing demand for tooth replacement has provided good growth potential to the market.
- dental equipment market – The global dental equipment market size is expected to reach $16.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2028.
Browse health informatics industry research reports from Grand View Research.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and whose head office is at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess upcoming opportunities.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dental-practice-management-software-market-worth-4-9-billion-by-2030-grand-view-research-inc-301529887 . html
SOURCEGrand View Research, Inc.