DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 17, 2022–
The “U.S. Dental Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Coverage, Procedure, End User, Industries, Demographics, Competitive Analysis, and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
The US Dental Insurance Market is estimated to be worth USD 30.92 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 50.11 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the US dental insurance market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff Matrix for the US dental insurance market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the US dental insurance market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the US dental insurance market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increase in the cost of dental surgeries
- Require oral hygiene awareness
- Private organizations offering employer-sponsored insurance plans
- The rise of Insurtech
- Increased demand for quality private care
- Dental care not covered by medical insurance
The US dental insurance market is segmented on the basis of coverage, procedure, end user, industries, and demographics.
- Coverage, the market is categorized into Dental Health Maintenance Organizations (DHMO), Dental Preferred Provider Organizations (DPPO), Dental Compensation Schemes, Dental Exclusive Provider Organization (DEPO), Dental Point of Service (DPOS).
- Procedure, the market is classified in Preventive, Major and Basic.
- End-user market is categorized into Individuals and Businesses.
- Industries, the market is categorized into Chemicals, Refineries, Metals & Mining, Food & Beverages, and Others.
- Demographics, the market is categorized into seniors, adults and minors.
- Aetna Inc.
- AFLAC Inc.
- AXA S.A.
- Delta Dental Plan Association
- MetLife Services and Solutions, LLC
- united concordia
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/73vpgf
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220517005683/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DENTAL HEALTH INSURANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 05/17/2022 05:43 AM/DISC: 05/17/2022 05:43 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.